This pretty village is located in the Bromsgrove District of Worcestershire. There's some good country trails with local walking highlights including the splendid Clent Hills to the north and the peaceful Chaddesley Wood to the south. The village is also located close to the expansive Wyre Forest where there are miles of good walking and cycling trails and the Button Oak Meadow Nature Reserve to explore.
This circular walk from the village visits neighbouring Drayton using the public footpaths to the south and west of the settlement. On the way there's some nice countryside views and a waterside section along the pretty Drayton pool to enjoy.
PostcodeDY9 9TG - Please note: Postcode may be approximate for some rural locations
Belbroughton Ordnance Survey Map - view and print off detailed OS map
Belbroughton Open Street Map - view and print off detailed map
Belbroughton OS Map - Mobile GPS OS Map with Location tracking
Belbroughton Open Street Map - Mobile GPS Map with Location tracking
Walks near Belbroughton
- Stourbridge Canal - Enjoy an easy waterside walk along this pretty canal in the West Midlands
- North Worcestershire Path - This walk runs from Bewdley to Shirley, West Midlands through four beautiful country parks.
You start in Bewdley on the River Severn and follow the river to Upper Arley, passing Trimpley Reservoir and the delightful Arley Arboretumon the way
- Clent Hills Country Park - This country park in Clent has miles of footpaths and bridleways with breathtaking panoramic views over the Cotswolds, Shropshire Hills and Welsh borders
- Monarch's Way - This incredible 615-mile walk approximates the escape route taken by King Charles II in 1651 after being defeated in the Battle of Worcester
- Chaddesley Wood - This circular walk takes you to the Chaddesley Wood nature reserve from the village of Chaddesley Corbett in the Wyre Forest District of Worcestershire
- Waseley Hills Country Park - Waseley Hills is a country park and Local Nature Reserve located on the south western edge of Birmingham
- Lickey Hills Country Park - Explore 524 acres of country park at Lickey Hills near Birmingham
- Woodgate Valley Country Park - A short route around the delightful Woodgate Valley Country Park in Birmingham
- Wyre Forest - This large forest near Bewdley has miles of super cycling and walking trails to enjoy
- Button Oak - This circular walk visits the village of Button Oak in the Wyre Forest near Bewdley.
The Talbot is a good choice for some post walk refreshment. They serve a fine Sunday Roast and have a lovely garden area for warmer days. You can find them on Hartle Lane at postcode DY9 9TG for your sat navs.
The country trails are nice to do with your dog and the Talbot mentioned above is also dog friendly.