Dronfield 2000 Rotary Round Walk
Explore the woodland and farmland around Dronfield, in Derbyshire, on this pleasant circular walk. There are some steep climbs but with the reward of some splendid views of the nearby Peak District National Park. You will pass Dronfield, Holmesfield Woods, Dronfield Woodhouse and Coal Aston with waymarking to guide you along the way.
The route runs for just over 12 miles using various public footpaths running through the countryside.
Dronfield 2000 Rotary Walk Ordnance Survey Map - view and print off detailed OS map
Dronfield 2000 Rotary Walk Open Street Map - view and print off detailed map
Dronfield 2000 Rotary Walk OS Map - Mobile GPS OS Map with Location tracking
Dronfield 2000 Rotary Walk Open Street Map - Mobile GPS Map with Location tracking
Walks near Dronfield
- Shillito Woods - These woods near the village of Millthorpe have a nice walking trail and views across Ramsley Moor in the Peak District
- Birchen Edge - Climb to this gritstone edge and enjoy wonderful views over the Derwent Valley in the Peak District
- Curbar Edge - This circular walk takes you along the spectacular Curbar Edge in the Peak District
- Chatsworth Park - A circuit around the splendid Chatsworth Park in the Derbyshire Peak District
- Padley Gorge Trail - Follow the Padley Gorge Trail through this stunning wooded valley in the Peak District
- Longshaw Estate - The Longshaw Estate is a National Trust owned country park in Upper Padley in the Peak District