Saltburn Valley Gardens
This attractive park overlooks the lovely coastline at Saltburn in Yorkshire. It contains beautiful formal gardens and woodland with fine views of the ocean. There is also a woodland centre, the Albert Memorial, waterside paths along the Skelton Beck, Victorian Gardens and Italian gardens.
The epic Cleveland Way runs right through the park so it's easy to continue your walking if you have time. You could follow it south towards Skelton or east along the coast to Skinningrove on our Saltburn to Whitby Walk.
You could also head north west along the coast on our Redcar to Saltburn Beach Walk which visits the nearby village of Marske-by-the-Sea.
PostcodeTS12 1EZ - Please note: Postcode may be approximate for some rural locations
Saltburn Valley Gardens Ordnance Survey Map - view and print off detailed OS map
Saltburn Valley Gardens Open Street Map - view and print off detailed map
Saltburn Valley Gardens OS Map - Mobile GPS OS Map with Location tracking
Saltburn Valley Gardens Open Street Map - Mobile GPS Map with Location tracking
Walks near Saltburn Valley Gardens
- Redcar to Saltburn Beach Walk - A nice easy coastal walk from Redcar to Saltburn via Marske-by-the-Sea
- Cleveland Way - This wonderful trail runs from Helmsley to Filey, taking you through the beautiful North York Moors national park, atop the Hambleton Hills ridge and along the stunning North Yorkshire coastline.
The trail begins in Helmsley, with the first section taking you through the heather moorland of the North York Moors, passing the village of Osmotherley, the pretty Cod Beck Reservoir and the ancient stones at Lord Stones Country Park and the Wainstones.
After enjoying the fabulous views on the elevated moors you arrive at Saltburn to begin the coastal stretch
- Saltburn to Whitby - A lovely coastal walk along a section of the Cleveland Way National Trail between Saltburn and Whitby
- Whitby to Runswick Bay Walk - A splendid coastal walk along a section of the Cleveland Way from Whitby to the lovely Runswick Bay
- Staithes to Runswick Bay - This short coastal walk follows a lovely section of the Cleveland Way National Trail from Staithes to Runswick Bay
There's an on site tea rooms where you can enjoy some refreshments after your walk. There's a nice outdoor seating area where you can relax with a view of the park on warmer days.
The woodland and parkland trails make for a fine dog walk. You'll probably see other owners on your visit.