Brundall River Walk
This riverside village is located just east of Norwich in the Norfolk Broads. There's lots of pretty marinas and a significant boat building industry in the attractive settlement.
This walk from the village takes you to the River Yare at Surlingham Broad, just to the south west of the settlement. From the village centre head west along Postwick Lane, passing Brundall Gardens Marina. You can then follow footpaths south to meet with the river opposite the Ferry House Pub at Surlingham. There's a short trail here running south with views over to the Church Lane nature reserve on the other side.
Brundall Ordnance Survey Map - view and print off detailed OS map
Brundall Open Street Map - view and print off detailed map
Brundall OS Map - Mobile GPS OS Map with Location tracking
Brundall Open Street Map - Mobile GPS Map with Location tracking
Walks near Brundall
- Surlingham - This Norfolk Broads village is a super place for a walk with river trails, broads and a fine local nature reserve to explore.
- Wherryman's Way - This walk follows the River Yare between Norwich and Great Yarmouth through the Norfolk Broads.
- Whitlingham Country Park - Enjoy a peaceful cycle or walk around the lovely Whitlingham Country Park on the outskirts of Norwich
- Norwich Riverside Walk - This circular walk around the city centre of Norwich follows the lovely riverside path along the River Wensum
- Mousehold Heath - This area of heathland and woodland in Norwich, has miles of nice footpaths to try
- Caistor St Edmund - This historical circular walk explores the Roman town of Caistor St Edmund in Norfolk
- Loddon - This attractive market town in Norfolk has some delightful riverside trails to try
The Yare at Brundall is a nice place for some post walk refreshment. You can find them on the Riverside Estate at postcode NR13 5PL.
Further Information and Other Local Ideas
For more walking ideas in the area see the Norfolk Broads Walks page.