This delightful little village is located between Cley and Sheringham on the Norfolk coast. Set within the Norfolk Coast AONB it's a splendid place to start a walk with coast, heathland, woodland and farmland to explore on a number of footpaths.
This short circular walk from the village visits Weybourne Beach on the coast before heading to the historic Weybourne Windmill. The Grade II listed windmill was built in 1850 and consists of five storeys built from red brick. You'll also pass All Saints church where there's the ruins of the 12th century priory to see. Part of the route uses the Peddars Way and Norfolk Coast Path which you can use to extend your walking in the area.
PostcodeNR25 7SZ - Please note: Postcode may be approximate for some rural locations
Weybourne Ordnance Survey Map - view and print off detailed OS map
Weybourne Open Street Map - view and print off detailed map
Weybourne OS Map - Mobile GPS OS Map with Location tracking
Weybourne Open Street Map - Mobile GPS Map with Location tracking
Walks near Weybourne
- Sheringham Park - Enjoy a long cycle or walk through this large National Trust owned park and estate in Norfolk
- Blakeney Circular Walk - This circular walk explores the coast and countryside around the village of Blakeney on the Norfolk Coast
- Blakeney Point Nature Reserve - This beautiful National Nature Reserve on the Norfolk coast is a four-mile-long sand and shingle spit with sand dunes, salt marshes, tidal mudflats and farmland
- Blakeney to Cley Walk - This walk takes you from Blakeney to the neighbouring village of Cley Next the Sea
- Cley Marshes Nature Reserve - This walk takes you around the stunning Cley Marshes on the Norfolk coast at Cley next the Sea
- Kelling Heath - This large area of heathland near Sheringham includes miles of footpaths taking you to heather, western gorse, bracken, and mixed woodland
- Peddars Way and Norfolk Coast Path - The Peddars Way & Norfolk Coast Path begins at Knettishall Heath Country Park in Suffolk and takes you to Holme next the sea on the Norfolk coast along designated footpaths
- Salthouse - This circular walk explores the area around Salthouse on the Norfolk coast
The Ship Inn is a nice place for post walk refreshment in the village. They have a fine dining room and a good bar area with 150 different types of gin to choose from! There's also a garden area for warmer days. You can find them at postcode NR25 7SZ for your sat navs.
The area makes for a fine dog walk and the Ship mentioned above is also dog friendly.
Further Information and Other Local Ideas
The Salthouse Circular Walk passes the village. You could pick this up and enjoy a climb to Kelling Heath where there are some fine trails and excellent views over the area.
For more walking ideas in the area see the Norfolk Walks page.