Aspley Guise Walks
This village in central Bedfordshire lies just to the east of Woburn Sands in the county. Local options include the cycling and walking trails in nearby Aspley Woods and the popular Milton Keynes Boundary Walk which can be picked up just to the west.
The village also has a train station making it easily accessible by public transport. This circular walk uses part of the Milton Keynes Boundary walk to visit Woburn Sands and Aspley Heath and Woods. The expansive woods are a popular place for walkers and mountain bikers with miles of woodland trails to explore.
Aspley Guise Ordnance Survey Map - view and print off detailed OS map
Aspley Guise Open Street Map - view and print off detailed map
Aspley Guise OS Map - Mobile GPS OS Map with Location tracking
Aspley Guise Open Street Map - Mobile GPS Map with Location tracking
Walks near Aspley Guise
- Aspley Woods - These 800 acre woods near Milton Keynes have some good mountain bike trails and miles of footpaths.
- Milton Keynes Boundary Walk - Enjoy rivers, canals, woodland and beautiful countryside on this walk around the boundary of Milton Keynes
- Woburn Park - This walk takes you through the beautiful Woburn Park in Befordshire
- Greensand Ridge Walk - A walk through Bedforshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire from Leighton Buzzard to Gamlingay
- Caldecotte Lake - Enjoy and easy cycle or walk around this pretty lake in Milton Keynes
- Woburn Sands - This Bedfordshire based town is located just to the east of Milton Keynes
- Bow Brickhill - This walk explores the woodland to the east of the village of Bow Brickhill in the Borough of Milton Keynes.
- Rushmere Country Park - Explore 400 acres of lakes, ancient woodland conifer plantations, meadows and heath in this country park in Leighton Buzzard