Bluntisham is located in Cambridgeshire near the River Ouse and the villages of Somersham and Earith.
The Pathfinder Long Distance Walk and the Ouse Valley Way both pass through the village.
Please scroll down for the full list of walks near and around Bluntisham. The detailed maps below also show a range of footpaths, bridleways and cycle paths in the area.
Bluntisham Ordnance Survey Map - view and print off detailed OS map
Bluntisham Open Street Map - view and print off detailed map
Bluntisham OS Map - Mobile GPS OS Map with Location tracking
Bluntisham Open Street Map - Mobile GPS Map with Location tracking
Walks near Bluntisham
- Pathfinder Long Distance Walk - This circular walk in Cambridgeshire is named for the Royal Air Force Pathfinder Force - a group of target-marking squadrons in RAF Bomber Command during World War II.
- Ouse Valley Way - Follow the River Great Ouse from the source at Brackley, Northamptonshire, to the mouth at The Wash at King's Lynn
- St Ives - A circular walk around St Ives visiting Carbis Bay
- St Ives to Lelant Walk - Enjoy a lovely strech of the South West Coast Path from St Ives to Lelant in Cornwall
- St Ives to Zennor - This is a popular circular walk from St Ives to Zennor along the South West Coast Path
- Gurnards Head - This circular walk visits a stunning headland on the Penwith coast in Cornwall.
- Carbis Bay to St Ives - This is an easy coastal walk from Carbis Bay to St Ives, with wonderful views over St Ives Bay
- Penzance to St Ives - This popular walk takes you between two major towns on the beautiful Cornish coast.
- Gwithian - This walk explores the area around the village of Gwithian on the West Cornwall coast.
- Zennor Churchway and Tinners Way - A circular walk offering splendid views of the Cornish countryside and coast around St Ives and St Just.
- Hayle Estuary - Enjoy a walk or cycle around the beautiful Hayle Estuary RSPB reserve in Cornwall
- Hayle to St Ives - This walk explores the Hayle Estuary and Carbis Bay on the South West Coast path in Cornwall
- Portreath - This north Cornish fishing village has a pretty harbour and two popular sandy beaches
- Penwith Moors and Men-An-Tol - This walk explores a fascinating area of the Penwith Moors SSSI in Cornwall.
- Warboys - Warboys is located in Cambridgeshire near the River Ouse and the villages of Somersham, Earith and Bluntisham.
- Earith - Earith is located in Cambridgeshire near the River Ouse and the villages of Somersham and Bluntisham.