Dundee Walks - Dudhope Park and Dundee Law
This walk visits the pretty gardens surrounding Dudhope Castle in Dundee. After exploring the gardens you can then head a short distance north to climb to Dundee Law for great views over the city. It's a nice way to visit two the cities highlights on a fairly short walk.
To continue your walking around Dundee you could head to the nearby Camperdown Park, Monikie Country Park, Crombie Country Park or Clatto Country Park.
Dundee Walks - Dudhope Park and Dundee Law Ordnance Survey Map - view and print off detailed OS map
Dundee Walks - Dudhope Park and Dundee Law Open Street Map - view and print off detailed map
Dundee Walks - Dudhope Park and Dundee Law OS Map - Mobile GPS OS Map with Location tracking
Dundee Walks - Dudhope Park and Dundee Law Open Street Map - Mobile GPS Map with Location tracking
Walks near Dundee
- Camperdown Park - Explore 400 acres of parkland in this large country park in Dundee
- Monikie Country Park - This country park near Dundee is perfect for a peaceful, scenic stroll
- Crombie Country Park - Explore the 200 acres of woodland surrounding the beautiful Crombie Loch in this country park near Abroath, Angus
- Clatto Reservoir Country Park - Enjoy miles of well laid out cycling and walking trails in this lovely country park in Dundee
- Lairds Loch - This walk visits the pretty Lairds Loch in the Sidlaw Hills near Dundee.
Further Information and Other Local Ideas
Head north west and you could visit the tranquil Lairds Loch and enjoy a climb to Northballo Hill in the lovely Sidlaw Hills.