This walk visits the Pelsall North Common nature reserve in the village of Pelsall, Walsall.
The reserve includes some pleasant footpaths with woodland, heathland, wildlife and ponds. The Wyrley and Essington Canal also runs through the reserve so you can pick up the towpath and enjoy some easy waterside walking here.
You can extend your walk by heading south to visit Pelsall Village Comon where there are more pleasant trails.
PostcodeWS3 5AA - Please note: Postcode may be approximate for some rural locations
Pelsall Common Ordnance Survey Map - view and print off detailed OS map
Pelsall Common Open Street Map - view and print off detailed map
Pelsall Common OS Map - Mobile GPS OS Map with Location tracking
Pelsall Common Open Street Map - Mobile GPS Map with Location tracking
Walks near Pelsall
- Walsall Canal - Enjoy a waterside walk or cycle along the Walsall Canal on this easy route in the West Midlands
- Walsall Arboretum - This delightful arboretum has a series of good footpaths to follow around the site
- Wyrley and Essington Canal - This walk takes you along the Wyrley and Essington Canal from Wolverhampton to the Rushall Canal in Walsall.
- Wolverhampton Canal Walk - Explore the Birmingham Canal on this short walk through the centre of Wolverhampton.
- Park Lime Pits - Enjoy a short walk around this country park and nature reserve in Walsall
- Rough Wood Country Park - This walk explores Rough Wood Country Park in Willenhall, Walsall