Havering Country Park
Follow footpaths through the woodland and grassland of this country park in the London Borough of Havering. The centrepiece of the park is an impressive avenue of Giant Redwoods. There's over 100 acres to explore with nice wide trails to follow.
If you would like to continue your walk you could pick up the London Loop and follow it to the nearby Hainault Forest Country Park.
PostcodeRM4 1PB - Please note: Postcode may be approximate for some rural locations
Havering Country Park Ordnance Survey Map - view and print off detailed OS map
Havering Country Park Open Street Map - view and print off detailed map
Havering Country Park OS Map - Mobile GPS OS Map with Location tracking
Havering Country Park Open Street Map - Mobile GPS Map with Location tracking
Walks near Havering
- London Loop - Also known as the London Outer Orbital Path, this walk takes you on a tour of the parks, woods and fields around the edge of Outer London
- Hainault Forest Country Park - This country park contains open space parklands, numerous public footpaths, a large lake, the Hainault Forest Golf Club and Fox Burrow Farm
- Three Forests Way - This circular walk links three fine forests in the Essex/Hertfordshire area - Hatfield Forest, Hainault Forest and Epping Forest
- Fairlop Waters Country Park - This large park in Ilford includes sailing and angling lakes, an 18-hole golf course, a boulder park, an outdoor activity centre and a number of newly developed footpaths
- Theydon Bois Oak Trail - This circular walk from the village of Theydon Bois explores an interesting and attractive area of Epping Forest.
- Epping Forest Centenary Walk - Follow the Epping Forest Centenary Walk fom Manor Park to Epping on this pleasant 15 mile walk
- Brentwood - This Essex based town has three local country parks and some fine countryside trails to explore
- Hornchurch Country Park - Enjoy a walk or cycle through this large country park in Havering in the Ingrebourne Valley
Further Information and Other Local Ideas
In nearby Ilford there's Fairlop Waters Country Park to visit. It's another popular site with a series of lakeside trails and a photogenic boulder park to explore.