National Cycle Route 41
This is the complete National Cycle Route 41 running from Bristol to Rugby. It runs for about 132 miles passing Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick on the way.
You can download the full gpx for the route at the bottom of the page.
Cycle Routes on National Cycle Route 41
- Bristol to Gloucester - This ride starts on the River Avon in Bristol and takes you along the River Severn to Gloucester. You'll pass the impressive Clifton Suspension Bridge and Slimbridge Wetland Centre on the way
- Bristol to Portishead - Travel along the River Avon and through the stunning Avon Gorge on this ride from Bristol to the Somerset coast.
- Thornbury to Gloucester - This route follows National Cycle route 41 through the Gloucestshire countryside from Thornbury to Gloucester.
- Royal Leamington Spa to Rugby - This route follows National Cycle route 41 also called the Lias Line from Leamington Spa to Rugby.
The route starts by following the Grand Union Canal near Leamington Spa and passing Newbold Comyn Country Park before transferring to quiet country roads and then back onto the canal
- Stroud to Gloucester - Follow National Cycle routes 45 and 41 from Stroud to Gloucester on this fairly easy route
- Stratford-Upon-Avon to Warwick - This route follows NCN route 41 through Warwickshire
- Draycote Water - Enjoy a circular waterside cycle or walk around the delightful Draycote Water Country Park near Rugby
- Grand Union Canal Walk - The route passes along this significant waterway in the midlands
- Leigh Woods - Enjoy cycling and walking trails in this forest and nature reserve in Bristol. The woods are located next to the trail along the Avon Gorge near the start of the route.
- Gloucester and Sharpness Canal - The route passes along the towpath of this canal near Frampton Severn and Gloucester.
- Newbold Comyn - This super park in Leamington Spa, lies on the River Leam and covers 300 acres.